Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sorting game

I created this sorting activity for Ilyasak about two years ago with the thought of reusing it again for Balqis. It did come to a good use and efforts to make it durable (laminated the pieces) did pay off too. Since those learning resources were ready to be used, Balqis was introduced to this activity much earlier. She was introduced to halves, wholes and quarters (the pieces were not exact quarters though) not the terms though as I figured it will be too much if I were to introduce her the proper terms. I was just as happy if she could just sort out the pieces accurately which she did after the 2nd attempt. However, given her short attention span, she had difficulty completing the task. Nevertheless, I am happy with her achievement thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment