Monday, October 24, 2011

Being 32

Being in the thirties definitely make u sound so old. I never doubt that fact and I turned 32 yesterday.
I had the sweetest birthday celebration yesterday. I was surprised by the darling hubs with a mini strawberry fresh cream cake as early as half past eight. Ilyasak blurted out to me,
'umi, hurry your strawberry cake is waiting for you' I was surprised for sure as to how the cake got into d house that early despite the hubs nit leaving the house and I know for sure that I did not see the cake in the fridge the night before. I am still trying to get the hubs to tell me his little secret.
I loved the taste if this strawberry cake eversince I tasted one of my student's birthday cake. It did not have the deadly sweet taste as though you have eaten diabetes off a plate. It was also filled with fresh strawberries within the fresh cream to balance off the sweetness with its sour taste. Basically, the cake was yummy. The kids being not big eaters had a piece each. 

We headed out for breakfast followed by grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment