Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lego creator

His recent creation was the mini creator 5762. I bought it during our recent trip to the airport on children's day. He asked for it as his children's day gift. I was hesitant at first as he has far too many Lego sets. To date, his Lego sets are placed in a supreme huge container which we got from Ikea. They were really huge in my opinion and so one can imagine how many Lego sets does this 5 year old own and Lego sets do not come cheap. I have always told him of how lucky he is to be able to play with such expensive toys and I even added that I only had 2 sets throughout my entire childhood. Anyhow, I relented because it was after all children's day and he was well-behaved during the trip to the airport as well as earlier on during breakfast.
I have always been a fan of the creator series simply because you can create a t least 3 designs from just one set which is money worth in my opinion as compared to the city series which you can only yield one creation and pretty much ends it there.

He started working on the mini creator 5762 almost immediately when he arrived at my mom's. He complete the first design in about 15 minutes. Of course, I had to supervise him in case he missed out any steps or some of the tint pieces in the process. It gets really depressing if you lose just one tiny piece which deters you from yielding the final product. I forgot to take a picture if the first design.

Later in the evening, he constructed the second design during dinner. I am not favour of play and toys during dinner but I gave in because I wanted him to put up a stint. He cab be quite anal on completing the Lego sets if he already sets his mind to it and no form if compromise will be entertain by him. I know its bad habit and I should try to curb such behavior but I don't have the energy to deal with it that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment