Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mini lego creation

Ilyasak received his reward from me yesterday after he collected a card full of stickers. He collects one sticker each time he is well behaved or he perform certain tasks well. Eg. He got ready for school fast or he finished a meal fast without any form of feeding from me ( he does require us to feed him from time to time).
This time round he received a small Lego set from me as I try to keep his reward small and cheap. I bought this set from a sale so it was selling at a fraction of the retail price.
He worked on the set almost immediately and was done in about ten minutes as it was a pretty simple set for him. He will usually play with his Lego creations once he was done with it. That bought me some time when I could rush to the kitchen to prepare lunch while he was at it and Balqis was busy with her threading activity. She did helped his brother to fix the Lego figure that came with it though ( she has a thing about fixing Lego figurines)

No comments:

Post a Comment