Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sand and water play

We were off to East Coast Park last Saturday. We had such a blast. I had his much awaited water and sand play. This time we came geared for his water play unlike the previous visit to the beach where water play was not in our plan and he was drenched from head to toe. Even A was geared for his son's water play. B just stayed on the beach mat with me playing with some of the sand toys. Blur me forgot to pack her toys.
After the sand and water play, we rented this 3 wheeler for I to try. He enjoyed it very much and claims the he can ride it very well.
'Umi, I dun want my skate scooter, I want the 3 wheeler. Tomorrow we buy'. That's what he said. we had such a good laugh when we hear that. He even relate his new love for the 3 wheeler to his grandpa.
Anyway we had such a blast that day and definitely there will be more of such activities.



No comments:

Post a Comment