Thursday, November 19, 2009

I's 2nd last day of school

Gosh! How time flies. It's going to be his last day of school tomorrow. Funny though I am the one who is feeling so sad that he will not be going to that school anymore. When I asked him if he feels sad about not seeing his teacher and friends anymore- he just said ,'sad...which school ilyasak will go to next year. After getting a reply from me, he will ask again, 'at which block?'.My boy, he doesn't know what sad means I guess.
I have grown to like his teachers very much and feels very sad that he is going to have a different teacher next year and has to try to adapt to his new school environment. I hope I made the right choice in enrolling him in the new school though.
He will have his graduation party tomorrow. One might wonder, 'huh! graduation for a playgroup boy'.I must say, I'm pretty excited myself. he is going to perform 2 songs..AH! can't wait for the 'mega'performance of my boy and the other 3 year old classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment