Sunday, March 28, 2010

indoor playground

I managed to take I and B to this indoor playground despite the chaos start in the morning. Thumbs up for mummy for getting my 2 pumpkins ready and out by 3pm. Both managed to have a short nap too.
However, when we arrived, the sight of the indoor playground send a bulk of disappointment to me. It was really small to start of with and not much activties for I to play with. Nevertheless, I was obssessed with this fisher price ride on car and B was all over this colouful push cart, so I figured it was worth my $12 and my taxi fare after all. This is one indoor playground that we will not visit anymore as it is not worth the travelling ordeal that we have to go through.

She liked this wooden push cart a lot that she managed to climbed into the push cart herself.


In the pushcart already


He was so obsessed with this ride-on.


Almost drowned in the sea of balls.


No comments:

Post a Comment