Monday, September 19, 2011

Puzzles

I tried giving Balqis some of the simple puzzles from our collection. Basically from the time I started Ilyasak on them. She was able to complete with minimal help from me. I only had to teach her that she needs to rotate, observe the pictures, colours or the cutting of the puzzle pieces to get the correct fitting to the entire puzzle.
I will definitely introduce more puzzles to her in the future.

Maybe I should get Ilyasak to start on doing puzzles again. This boy is simply unique as he does not seem to show interest in the usual typical activities or items which children his age enjoy. For instance, he needs to be coaxed to draw or colour a simple figure or two. He only like vehicles, wheels, gears and those items of that nature. Its kind of worrying but I guess each individual child is unique in his or her own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment