Friday, May 14, 2010

The 2 wheeler

Ilyasak has graduated from his tricycle to a 2 wheeler- thanks to my parents. They conducted 'sort of' an intensive cycling workshop for him last Saturday when he was there. My father strongly believed that he was ready and asked my mom to remove his pair of little wheels. He had 2 intensive practice sessions with my parents- one in the morning and another in d evening.
I was totally surprised when he told me,
"Umi, I can ride on 2 wheels now"
He has progress so well, I must say. His psychomotor skills are so much better than mine. I definitely can't ride a 2 wheeler at 3 yrs 9 months. According to my mom, it was easy for him because of his frequent practice on his 2 wheeler skate scooter which train him to balance very well.
Well done Ilyasak, you just need to put in more strength to press on your brakes. You definitely must eat more in order to have the strength to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment