Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A dish whipped out in 30 minutes

I did this simple dish sometime last month which is a fairly simple all-in-one dish- stir fry bee hoon.
We ( Balqis and I) rushed home after our library trip during Ilyasak's time in school. I was lucky because the time was extended to 1 pm instead of the usual 12 pm because he had a field trip to the science centre which warrant us an extra hour.
Nevertheless, we got back at 12.30 pm and immediately headed to the kitchen to fry the noodles. All the stir frying took me less than 30 minutes. Fine! I cheated a bit, I boiled the beef strips and soften the bee hoon before we left for the library.
Well, it was still an achievement to me considering that I usually spend quite a lot of time in the kitchen- yeah, I worked like a tortoise when it comes to cooking and cleaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment