Sunday, September 30, 2012

Picking Arabic again

Recently, I made the decision to pick up Arabic again. After much research on some centres which offer the language, I picked one which charged reasonable monthly fees. Coincidentally, this centre was recommended by my ex-collegue and and my bestfriend. It was also the centre which my mom took her Arabic many years back. Such a coincidence isn't it? My mom was motivated to pick it up again when I told her that I had already signed up for the course and my bestfriend signed up with me for the course as well. Hopefully, I have the 'istiqamah' to stay on long in this class.
I had 4 classes so far and it had went on well, and am motivated to even revise the stuff which was taught. I even taught Ilyasak and Balqis what I learned so they pick up some basic Arabic too. I planned to research some Arabic learning materials suitable for kids also. I really hope the 'fire' to learn and teach my kids stay on for long till we achieve a certain level insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment