Saturday, August 11, 2012

Alphabet stamps

This is one of my great buys- the alphabet stamps. It was on 20% discount at Toys'r'us and I just had to purchase it. It has been of great use to us thus far.
It helps Balqis with her spelling and phonics since she is not able to write yet.
The stamps are used by Ilyasak when he wants to take a break from writing. Yes, he is not so thrill as yet when it comes to any activity which requires writing (something which I need to work on urgently since his handwriting is far from legible and the fact that he is going to primary 1 next year is enough to make my heart palpitates)
It's for my use too if I need to create some cards or do some scrabooking stuff.
Best of all, it's made of wood which guarantees long lasting usage through generations definitely and gives it a vintage look.

No comments:

Post a Comment