Thursday, April 21, 2011

Potty Trained princess





My princess is potty trained. We had successfuly trained her and she is off diapers when she is awake. We do put diapers on her when she took naps though. I am too tired to clean up mess- as it is I am forever cleaning up daily mess created by my kids. She did well, she can tell us that she wants to pee and poo more than a month before her second birthday.
She did have accidents though but they were not massive. Probably because she is a girl and her urine production is not as much as a boy's. I remembered cleaning up Ilyasak's big pee mass everywhere around the house and its definitely taxing and stressful. Being a girl and wearing panties instead of briefs helped a lot where her poo were contained in her panties instead of be9ng scattered around the house.
With the diaper wearing hours pretty much shorten to during naps and night sleep, her rash which had been bugging her since she was young had pretty much not go away. Having sensitive bums, had practically put a 'no-no' to cheap diapers. To be potty trained early, gave us the parents nuch savings on the diapers part.
All I can say is that, I did not have a difficult time potty training her. Well done! Balqis. We can now buy start to buy cute pink panties ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment